Friday, December 14, 2007
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
See what I mean about the paper? It could be used for a lot of different things! These cards have dimensional glaze on the ornaments so they look glassy and a little rhinestone up by the "merry". And here is the last poor lonely card that didn't get a mate:This card has my first try at freehand doodling around the border. What do you think? I think it's kind of fun! Okay, so there you have my first installment of proof that even though I haven't posted, I have been having fun!!!! Enjoy and have yourself a wondrous day!
Monday, November 12, 2007
It's been a bit crazy around here lately. . .I've been trying to get ready for craft sales. . . had two this weekend. They went okay, but not superb. I have another one coming up in December and am going to revamp my inventory and how I display it. Hopefully that will help! The best fun part of it is that my mom is a painter and is doing these sales with me, so even if I don't make any money, I sure have fun chillin' with my mama! (Hi Mom! Am I your favorite now?!?!?!) Anyway, no card to show today, but Melissa over at Stamp It, Scrap It, Share It tagged me so I thought I would rack my brain for seven interesting things to say about myself. Okay, on to the dirt! :-)
1. I really can touch my nose with my tongue. (Don't think about that one too long, it'll freak you out!)
2. I was born in the wrong era. I want to be Anne of Avonlea and live at Green Gables.
3. I took two years of Spanish in high school and only remember the swear words. Not even sure how I learned them. I'm pretty sure Mrs. Yeager never covered that!
4. I lived in an Eskimo village on the Yukon River in Alaska.
5. My sister calls me Cherbyface. Come to think of it, I'm not sure where that came from either.
6. I don't like dogs. At all.
7. Someday I want to live on a farm and have my very own horse to ride. No dogs though.
So that covers me. . . and since I KNOW I'm the last to be tagged, I'm not sending the tag on. . . did you just heave a big sigh of relief?!?!?!? :-)
Okay, gotta run. . . time to head to swim practice!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Hope it gets you laughing too!
Friday, October 19, 2007
How about some eye candy? :-) It's craft show season and I'm getting some little pretties ready to go. This is my current favorite:
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Saturday, September 8, 2007
So here is what I've been having fun with lately. . . these tiny, little tins from Target! Perfect size for gift cards, chocolates, teabags, coffee beans and biscotti. . . . you get the idea! The possibilities are endless! And not only that, but they are really, really affordable! Check out the dollar bins at Target! They are a treasure trove of goodies! They are so simple to make. I just use double stick tape, paper of your choice to cover, ribbon on the handle and then stamp and embellish to your hearts content! So go get some! And when you've decorated yours, send me a link or email. . . I'd love to see it! Enjoy fall time and blessings to you! Cheri
Monday, September 3, 2007
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Berkerblog is doing a contest for the soldiers in Iraq. You make a card and send it to her and after all the cards are entered into the contest, she'll send them along to a fabulous site called Angel Stampers For Soldiers. From there, the cards are sent to the amazing heroes who are fighting the war in Iraq. Cool! I'm so in! Anyway, here is my card. . . please join the fun and let them know that you care!
Friday, August 24, 2007
By the way, just another fun part of the blogging world: blog candy! Head on over to Lisa at Blessed a Latte and you can try to win too! Even if you don't win, she's got a fun blog to peruse. Hmmmm.... wonder how much her blog is worth?!?!?! :-)
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
I thought you might also enjoy seeing the beautiful scenery we enjoyed on our latest camping foray. Let me tell you, Southern Oregon has a gorgeous beauty all it's own! We played in the river, picked fresh peaches and corn and were really, super duper lazy! What a treat!
Friday, August 10, 2007
1. I am so thankful that I DID NOT BURN MY HOUSE DOWN WHILE I WAS BLOGGING MY LIST OF BLESSINGS!!!! (Happy, laughing and smiling!!) :-) I forgot I had put noodles on to cook for my munchkin and while I typed, they burned! Smoke billowing. . . :-)
2. I am so thankful for the gorgeous sunshine with a hint of breeze to keep it from getting too hot.
3. I am so thankful for the scrumptious, fresh potatoes my boys and I dug from our garden and had for dinner.
4. I am so thankful for my boys giggles while I spray them with the hose as they jump on the trampoline.
5. I am so thankful for a garden where I can pull ripe tomatoes and peas right off the plants and munch them!
6. I am so thankful for the pastor at West Salem Foursquare Church. . . he has such love,compassion and wisdom.
7. I am thankful that my brother is almost done with camp and will get a rest.
8. I am still thankful that my sister-in-law got to come stay with us. What a blessing!
9. I am thankful for my husband's Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom. They are amazing examples of the kind of family we want to have.
10. I am so thankful for my inky fingers!
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Thursday, July 26, 2007
How about you? Any good stories lately?
Monday, July 23, 2007
|Your Theme Song is Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf|
A total independent spirit, you can't be held down or fenced in.You crave the feeling of wind on your face... and totally freedom.