Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Berkerblog is doing a contest for the soldiers in Iraq. You make a card and send it to her and after all the cards are entered into the contest, she'll send them along to a fabulous site called Angel Stampers For Soldiers. From there, the cards are sent to the amazing heroes who are fighting the war in Iraq. Cool! I'm so in! Anyway, here is my card. . . please join the fun and let them know that you care!
Friday, August 24, 2007
By the way, just another fun part of the blogging world: blog candy! Head on over to Lisa at Blessed a Latte and you can try to win too! Even if you don't win, she's got a fun blog to peruse. Hmmmm.... wonder how much her blog is worth?!?!?! :-)
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
I thought you might also enjoy seeing the beautiful scenery we enjoyed on our latest camping foray. Let me tell you, Southern Oregon has a gorgeous beauty all it's own! We played in the river, picked fresh peaches and corn and were really, super duper lazy! What a treat!
Friday, August 10, 2007
1. I am so thankful that I DID NOT BURN MY HOUSE DOWN WHILE I WAS BLOGGING MY LIST OF BLESSINGS!!!! (Happy, laughing and smiling!!) :-) I forgot I had put noodles on to cook for my munchkin and while I typed, they burned! Smoke billowing. . . :-)
2. I am so thankful for the gorgeous sunshine with a hint of breeze to keep it from getting too hot.
3. I am so thankful for the scrumptious, fresh potatoes my boys and I dug from our garden and had for dinner.
4. I am so thankful for my boys giggles while I spray them with the hose as they jump on the trampoline.
5. I am so thankful for a garden where I can pull ripe tomatoes and peas right off the plants and munch them!
6. I am so thankful for the pastor at West Salem Foursquare Church. . . he has such love,compassion and wisdom.
7. I am thankful that my brother is almost done with camp and will get a rest.
8. I am still thankful that my sister-in-law got to come stay with us. What a blessing!
9. I am thankful for my husband's Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom. They are amazing examples of the kind of family we want to have.
10. I am so thankful for my inky fingers!