Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Grateful, that's me!


Hi everyone! Can you believe Thanksgiving is over? And we're almost into December? Yikes! We had a really wonderful Thanksgiving at my house. . . the food was SO good! My sister sorta deviated from the usual sweet potato thing we do (that would be fried with salt, pepper and sugar. . .delish!) and brought this sweet potato casserole thing with a brown sugar/pecan crumble on top. OH MY WORD!!! Can you just imagine how happy I was that I had hosted Thanksgiving and all (ALL) the leftovers were staying at my house!?!?!?!?! :-) Naughty, but very good planning on my part!

Well, I've got a beauty of a card to share with you. It's one of a few thank you cards I've sent out recently. Let me tell you, God has really blessed me with some amazing people who encourage, uplift and love me! I thought I would try out some of those Tic Tac covers I saw on Splitcoaststampers and made them to match the card. . . hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Hi Cheri!

Lovely card and tic tac cover. TFS!

As for Thanksgiving, it's not one of my favorite holidays and this year was no different, but the one redeeming quality is the sweet potato casserole with the pecan topping. Mmmm. That's what I have to bring to the table. My MIL made this apple/cranberry crisp that was absolutely worth no longer looking cute and go grab a pair of sweat pants incredible!