Saturday, September 8, 2007

Oohing and Aaahing over a couple things. . .

Today I got to sit outside with my mom, sister and mother-in-law while we visited, ate tiny, sweet tomatoes right off the plant and watched the kids splash in the pool. All the while, the sun beamed down on us, the breeze cooled us and the smell of autumn delighted us! Isn't it wonderful after a hot summer when you begin to smell fall, feel the cooler air and see the wonderful changes in colors from brights to oranges, yellows and browns?!!?!? I adore fall! Today was truly a blessing!


So here is what I've been having fun with lately. . . these tiny, little tins from Target! Perfect size for gift cards, chocolates, teabags, coffee beans and biscotti. . . . you get the idea! The possibilities are endless! And not only that, but they are really, really affordable! Check out the dollar bins at Target! They are a treasure trove of goodies! They are so simple to make. I just use double stick tape, paper of your choice to cover, ribbon on the handle and then stamp and embellish to your hearts content! So go get some! And when you've decorated yours, send me a link or email. . . I'd love to see it! Enjoy fall time and blessings to you! Cheri