Sunday, September 2, 2007

I Should NOT be Laughing!


Okay, it is so not cool to laugh at other's misfortune, I really do get that! But when a friends calls and tells you about a most unfortunate incident AND asks if you will make a card to commenorate it, you just HAVE to help out, right?!?!?! Anyway, it isn't really ME laughing, it's HER! (Okay, now that I've relieved my guilt, let's get on to the good stuff!) So, my good friend calls me the other day and tells me that her niece, on her very first day of school, goes to the cafeteria for lunch and eats a hamburger. Soon after, though, she begins feeling sick and throughout the day gets sicker. .. . and sicker. . . .and sicker. . . . until finally, in her last class of the day, loses it and throws up all over the place. Ewww! Anyway, her aunt calls and asks if I'll make a card to encourage her-slash-make light of the incident. What an awesome aunt, huh? The only stipulation was that it had to have a hamburger on it. So, here's an ADORABLE (bragging here!) little gem that will soon be on its way to a very brave freshman, who, despite a rough start, will undoubtedly do just fine in high school!

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh the poor thing!! But I'm laughing, too! My sympathies to the girl though. Great card!!!

Anonymous said...

I just took a gander at your page and it filled me with delight. You are such an awesome person and I am glad to call you a friend. Hope to see you soon. Thanks for the "hamburger card". Will let you know how it goes. The Aunt aka Asian Pear Lady