Thursday, July 26, 2007

Funny Stuff Afoot at My House

Okay, so we had a guest in our home this past week. My sister-in-law, currently living in Montana, but hopefully one day moving back here, came and stayed with us for a few days. We had such a fun time! She's a paper-crafty person too (and I think I've got her hooked on stamping. . . yea!) Anyway, I digress! One night while she was here, I made dinner. Scrumptious chicken apple sausages on the grill, but oops! I have no buns to put the sausages on. So we use bread. Which was fine. Until I looked over at Carly's plate and I see a small, discreet little pile of bread. Moldy bread. Ewww! So I look at my bread. . . moldy. Look at DH's bread. . . moldy. Double ewwwwww! I'm dying here and I look over at Carly, who is happily munching away at her sausage (and bread!) "Carly! The bread is MOLDY!" To which she replies, "It's okay. . . we grew up checking for moldy bread. I wasn't going to eat that part!" Talk about a gracious guest. . .and definitley not a Martha Stewart Hostess in the running serving her! :-)

How about you? Any good stories lately?

No comments: