Saturday, January 5, 2008

Love is everywhere. . .

Can you believe we JUST finished Christmas and we're off and running (FAST) towards Valentine's Day?!?!?! Okay, personally, I'd be just fine slowing time down a smidge, but then I found this CUTEY PATOOTIE paper and I just HAD to made a Valentine's Day card. . . or two or three or more. . . :-) So that's what's gonna be on display today! Here's my first card that I did to participate in the Splitcoaststampers challenges for layout and supplies. I used Cloud 9 Design paper and Stampin' Up's Be Mine set. And see the shine on the hearts? It's Dimensional Glaze and gives cool texture! Isn't it just so much fun?!?!?! And on to the cupcake craze. Have you noticed how cupcakes are all the rage these days? I had to join the fun, so here's my Be Mine Valentine. .. I used glitter on the hearts, puffy paint and microbeads (gotta have sprinkles!) on the cupcake and some red glitter on the heart on the cupcake. Don't ya love it?
Finally, just in case you are getting seriously overdosed on mooshy-smooshy-lovey-dovey Valentine's Day cards, I'm gonna switch over to big time bragging on my babies. Hey, it's a momma's job, right?!?!? Well, my little men are, at 4 and 5, quite amazing bakers. The other day they wanted to make some banana bread, so we strapped on our aprons (thank you, Grandma!) and whipped up some AMAZING, DELICIOUS, and BEAUTIFUL banana bread. It lasted less than a day, but we sure enjoyed it!!!! Check this out. . . .
Is your mouth watering yet?!?!?! :-) Cya later!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Mmmm - yummy! The bread and the cards!!