Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You So Have to Be Kidding!!!


What in the world. . . one day I'm posting pictures of lucious summer strawberries. The next, it's a Halloween card! Yikes! How can I be doing Halloween cards in August?!?! Well, I'll let you in on a little secret. Shhh! I'm having a Halloween party! Truly, I am! I say this every single year and for some reason, it just never seems to happen. So this year, I AM GOING TO DO IT!! Plus, now that you all have heard me say it. . . .I'll have make sure we party this year!!!
So, in an attempt to make sure the party really happens (and to give everyone a chance to get their costumes ready), I thought I'd better get a head start on invitations! This is the first of a bunch I'll be doing in the next week. Hope you all enjoy. . . .and if by chance you have a great, ghoulish recipe or food idea for the party, leave me a comment . . . I'll be forever grateful for your help!

No comments: